Mar 14, 2013

~about the 11th issue of BCM~



BCM is a free online magazine about Japanese Culture, including fashion, music, etc.

The current issue is dedicated to Steampunk as it’s on the skids in Japan. There are many interviews inside with famous Steampunks such as Japanese band StrangeArtifact, Mr Brian Kesinger: the talented artist behind the famous duo Otto & Victoria AND:

I’ve been interviewed for the “Lolita extraordinaire” section. I’m really honored to be in there with so many awesome guys! Thanks to Hilde for making this magazine so amazing!

So if you are interested in reading my interview or the others or all; you can download your free version here.

There are also music reviews, event reviews (I wrote one about the Elysium Nights for this issue ^_~), and even a printable card for the upcoming Air Kraken Day which will be on March 17th. So it’s definitely worth reading!

1 comment:

  1. I made a steampunk Lolita a few months back and got some, er, not-quite-encouraging comments from a "pure" Lolita enthusiast. I had no idea some Lolita fans were so insulted by my creation. I'm thrilled you are doing this on a regular basis, were published, and I can't wait to see what you are up to next. I've added you to my blogroll, and have awarded you a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

    http://costumingdiary.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-very-inspiring-blogger.html

    Here's the link to my Camo Nerfpunk Lolita: http://costumingdiary.blogspot.com/2012/05/camo-nerfpunk-lolita.html

    I've closed the comments on that post (you'll see why), but I'd love know what you think of it, and would appreciate your input on the Lolita community in general. I don't want to make a decision on the Lolita community solely based on my one-time perception of it. Feel free to contact me through any blog post, or email me at artemisiamoltabocca at gmail dot com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete