Dec 31, 2011

~about what will come next year~

...or the results of my survey.

Als letzen Eintrag dieses Jahr möchet ich euch die Ergebnisse meiner Umfrage "What do you want to see more on my blog" präsentieren.

14 Personen haben teilgenommen und hier sind ihre Meinungen: 
_______________________________________________

As last entry of the year I want to show you the results of my survey "What do you want to see more on my blog".

14 people took part in it and here is what they said: 

 9  64%  more steampunk
 8  57%  more lolita  
 7  50%  more outfit post
 7  50%  more tutorials 
 4  29%  more general information about steampunk and lolita
 3  21%  more about films
 2  14%  more event reports or anouncements
 2  14%  more personal posts
 1  7%   more about music
 1  7%   other (please comment)   
_________________________________________

Nächstes Jahr werde ich also versuchen mehr über Steampunk und Lolita (mehr Steampunk als Lolita, denke ich) zu schreiben, mehr Outfits zu posten und mehr Tutorials erstellen. Wenn ihr besondere Wünsche zu den Tutorials habt, immer her damit!
Jetzt aber erstmal einen guten Rutsch, wir lesen uns nächstes Jahr!
_______________________________________________

Well then, next year I'll try to post more about Steampunk and Lolita (maybe more Steampunk then Lolita^^), more outfit posts and more tutorials. If you have any suggestions for tutorials, please let me know!
But know: I wish you a Happy New Year!

from The Graphics Fairy

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see more Steampunk!!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hört sich gut an:).

    schönes neues jahr :).

    lg.

    ReplyDelete