Jul 13, 2011

~about a secret that I really loved!~

Letzten Sonntag gab es doch tatsächlich ein Secret über mich und zwei andere deutsche Lolitas. Die große Überraschung? Es war nicht negatives Geläster, sondern ein wirklich nettes Secret:

Last there was actually a secret about me and two other german lolitas. die big surprise? It wasn't negative gossip but a really nice secret:

Orginal Fotos/Original Photos: Lady Phantom/Phantom-of-light


Jetzt freue ich mich schon wieder richtig auf das nächste Erololitatreffen im Herbst! Organisiert von Lady Phantom/Phantom-of-light. Das letzte Mal war echt toll und ohne arrogant klingen zu wollen: ich mag mein Outfit vom letzten Mal echt total gerne: Pirate Ero Lolita

Now I'm really looking forward to the next erololita meet-up in autumn! It will be organised by Lady Phantom/Phanom-of-light. The last time was freaking great and without sounding arrogant: I really like my outfit back then: Pirate Ero Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment